Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to Die Cuttin' Diva's, the newest weekly card challenge blog!  We will be getting things started here on February 1st, 2011 and we would LOVE it if you could join us.

Here's a little bit about how the challenges will work:

1.  Each Tuesday a new challenge will be posted.  The first Tuesday of the month will be a sketch challenge followed by various die cut challenges (example; use a baby themed cut, use a heart cut etc. )

2.  All card entries must contain a die cut from which ever type of machine you have (Cricut, Slice, Sillouette, Cuttlebug etc) and meet the criteria of the challenge.
3.  Each month a random winner will be chosen from all the entries over the 4-5 weeks, the more you enter the more chances you have to win. What will the winner receive? Not only will you win a prize, you will also have the opportunity to guest design during the third week of the following month.

The goal of this blog is to help you utilize your cutting machines by giving you motivational challenges, to meet new scrappers and friends and to have loads of FUN!

Can't wait to see your creations! 

PS.  The first 100 people to follow us will be entered to win a Cricut Cartridge

8 comments:

Melissa D said...

This sounds like a great idea ladies. Can't wait to see how it runs come February.

Colleen said...

This sounds like so much fun, I can't wait.

Conniecrafter said...

look forward to this sounds like fun and look forward to more inspiration to use my cricut!

Unknown said...

Hi Girls. I just became a new follower. To tell you the truth I just got a cricut for Christmas today and I'm looking forward to following and learning.

Merry Christmas...Tracy :)

weddingsbirthdaysatbp. said...

I'm now a follower of this blog. Great! I found this blog, I guess this site will help me a lot to use my die cutting machines and dies more often. Looking forward to seeing more inspirations and challenges.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to have found you! I love using my CB and my cricut so I look forward to joining your challenges on a regular basis! I just became a new follower
-Tammy

CG said...

Can I use SCAL for my projects, or do I need to use cartridges? I have the Cricut Expression and love to create my own designs. Looking forward to following this blog!

Minta's Creations said...

I seem to miss all the DT calls..love the name of your blog.
Minta

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/